The Makita 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer (model AN611) combines rugged construction with ease-of-use features for improved performance. The AN611 accepts 1-1/4” to 2-1/2” nails (.080 - .099 shank diameter) with a 300-400 magazine capacity and an easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment. The AN611 has a 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) that is engineered for increased user control and convenience. Additional features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment with 9 depth settings, and sharp spurs that grip the wood for increased control at an angle. “Tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing. 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options. Drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience. Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool. Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator. Clear loading canister with nail size adjustment allows user to quickly view when it is time to reload nails. Rubber bumpers protect work surface and tool. Smooth nose tip prevents scratching. Rubber grip for comfortable handling. Silent sheet reduces noise when disconnecting coupler. Ideal for installing fiber cement and wood shingle siding. Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.6 SCFM @ 90PSI. Includes tool case. 3-year limited warranty.
- CONTROL - 3-mode selector switch (bounce, sequential, lock) allows user control over driving options
- ACCURACY - “Tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 settings for driving nails to the precise level
- CONVENIENCE - “Tool-less” loading canister
- DURABILITY - Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- INCLUDES - Pneumatic nailer oil, wrench, safety glasses, nose adaptor, air fitting, and case
- INCLUDES w/ DETAILS - Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7), Hex Wrench (783202-0), Tool Case (824490-1), Safety Goggles (191687-A), Air Fitting (311006-A)