This Louisville 20 foot fiberglass extension ladder has a 300lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder includes the patented QuickLatch RungLock system that provides a simple, intuitive method of securing the fly and base sections of the ladder when extended. This ladder features aluminum rung connector plates, outside slide guides, O-shaped rungs fully serrated for a slip resistant surface, non-marring rail end caps, rope and pulley, and full heavy duty metal boot with steel swivel safety shoes to be used with the tread down or in spike position. The Louisville FE7620 fiberglass extension ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
- Aluminum Rung Connector Plates
- Aluminum Swivel Safety Shoes With Full Metal Boot
- Patented Quicklatch Runglock System
- Round Rungs
- Outside Slide Guides
- Mar-Resistant Rail End Caps
- Rope And Pulley Included
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: All Louisville products must be inspected at the time of delivery. Damage claims will not be accepted by Rope, Soap 'n Dope or Louisville if Louisville merchandise is not marked as damaged upon delivery.