- AIRMASTER warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from provable date of purchase
- AIRMASTER will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts at no charge, within this warranty period, provided the product is returned freight prepaid with proof of purchase date to: AIRMASTER FAN COMPANY, 9229 S. MERIDIAN RD., CLARKLAKE, MI 49234. The obligation under this warranty does not include responsibility for any transportation expenses. PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CONSUMER FREIGHT COLLECT.
- This warranty is void as to any part that has been improperly installed, overloaded, abused or altered in any manner.
- This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages arising from any defect of this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- No one is authorized to assume any liability on behalf of AIRMASTER or impose any obligation on it in connection with the sale of any product other than as outlined above.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- (PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
- Due to AIRMASTER's commitment to Total Quality Management, technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
For official warranty visit AIRMASTER's website.