RIDGID branded tools are known the world over as best-in-class tools that allow the end-user to complete jobs more quickly and reliably.
However, there’s added peace of mind with the RIDGID Full Lifetime Warranty. Should your tool ever malfunction from defects in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace the tool free of charge.
- What is Covered
- RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of material and workmanship defects.
- How Long Coverage Lasts
- This warranty lasts for the lifetime of the RIDGID tool. Warranty coverage ends when the product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
- How to Obtain Service
- To obtain the benefit of this warranty, deliver the complete product via prepaid transportation to Ridge Tool Company, Elyria, Ohio, or any authorized RIDGID Independent Service Center. Pipe wrenches and other hand tools should be returned to the place of purchase.
- What We Will Do to Correct Problems
- Warranted products will be repaired or replaced, at Ridge Tool’s option, and returned at no charge; or, if after three attempts to repair or replace during the warranty period the product is still defective, you can elect to receive a full refund of your purchase price.
- What is Not Covered
- Failures due to misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Ridge Tool shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
- How Local Laws Relate to the Warranty
- Some areas do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state, province to province, or country to country.
- No Other Express Warranty Applies
- This Full Lifetime Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for RIDGID products. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of the Ridge Tool Company.
- Executing the RIDGID Lifetime Warranty
- Ridge Tool Company offers a comprehensive lifetime warranty to support products purchased under the RIDGID Brand, excluding licensed goods.
- RIDGID branded products are built with reliability, dependability and durability and are covered by a Full Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- In the event that you have a problem with your RIDGID product due to a defect in materials or poor workmanship, we will attempt to remedy the problem in accordance with our printed warranty policy in a timely manner. For warranty information on RIDGID licensed goods, visit www.ridgid.com
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR:
- Commonly, our tools are used on job sites in the most demanding applications and environments. Under these conditions and over time, the RIDGID product may experience normal wear and tear and require service. While normal wear & tear is not considered a "defect" and is not covered by the RIDGID Lifetime Warranty, it is our goal to get your tool back in service a soon as possible. To help expedite this service, Ridge Tool offers a complete assortment of service parts and a network of RIDGID Independent Service Centers to meet your service needs. RIDGID's Service Center Network has been Factory Trained to provide quality repair service as well as accurate determination & execution of RIDGID warranty if required. For a complete list of RIDGID Independent Service Centers visit www.ridgid.com.
- DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP:
- It is our experience that a product that fails prematurely due to a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, will generally do so very early in the products life cycle, often the first or second time the product is used. When returned for inspection, these products are generally found to still be in like new condition and show very little signs of use. It is uncommon for a product that was manufactured with a defect, to survive under normal use for any extended period of time. Products that are returned for warranty inspection after months or years of continuous reliable service are rarely found to be defective. The most common demand for service is the result of normal wear and tear issues, which are not considered to be a defect in materials or workmanship.
For official Warranty information, please visit RIDGID's website or click here.